Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WooBamboo Review!!

I love having that fresh clean feeling of brushing my teeth! Toothbrushes are a must have in my home, and if you're like me, so is changing to a new toothbrush every couple months. That's not really a great thing for our planet though, but with WooBamboo, they are great!



WooBamboo has sent me four toothbrushes to test out; Standard, Slim and Sprout. I tested the Standard size one and it was really a great toothbrush! They made my mouth feel super clean, without making my gums sore. I let the kiddos try out the Sprout sized ones, even though they are not to that stage of actually knowing how to brush their teeth yet, they still try!

These toothbrushes are great for our planet! The handles are biodegradable, made from sustainable bamboo; the packaging is made from recycled materials. They are all sorts of great, all the way around. What better way to do your part than to get some Earth friendly toothbrushes and to keep your mouth feeling great at the same time!?

Check out their site and order your own awesome and unique toothbrushes! Like their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment