Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Learning Journey Review!

For this review, I have the perfect review for children to learn numbers and counting. The Learning Journey has sent me the Learn With Me - Count and Learn Cookie Jar. It is super cute! The cookie jar talks and counts from one to 10. There are 10 cookies included, each numbered. There are two "games" you can play with this; the first one is putting the cookies in and it counts them out and the second is the cookie jar asking the child for a certain number. These are both great ways to help your toddler learn numbers one through 10 and counting up to ten also.

I let my kids play with this today and even took a video of them playing with it, which I will add below. They both absolutely loved this toy! I wanted to keep it in the package so I could give it to them for their birthday in August, it was a bit hard to get it away from them!




\

So as you can see, this is a great toy for kids. I am really happy I was able to review this product for The Learning Journey! They also have a ton more toys for kids of all ages. I was asked the age of my children before getting my Cookie Jar, that way they knew what type of toy to send. I am very pleased and look forward to ordering more learning toys for my boys.

You can check out their inventory at their website as well as like their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment