Sunday, May 25, 2014

FiaFini Skincare Review!

FiaFini Skincare is probably one of the best skincare companies I have reviewed so far. They have very high quality products to make you look and feel younger! As you can see when checking out their website, they're not the cheapest place for beauty, but you definitely get what you pay for. Plus, the size of their bottles, you will be using their products for quite some time! Totally worth it!

I was able to review four products from FiaFini and was more than pleased with all of them! The first items I tested out was their 3-piece Collection! This comes with a cleanser, moisturizer and an eye cream! The cleanser is definitely great for keeping your skin clean, especially if you are a heavy make up wearer. As most moisturizers, this one makes your face feel amazing! Being only 22, I still don't have the best skin, but using these products definitely makes me feel like I have the best skin! As for the eye cream, it is more for wrinkles and what not, so I don't use it.


The next item I have for review, 100% Marula Beauty Oil. This was my favorite of the four! It is strong enough to basically give your skin a makeover, but gentle enough to use on children. It can also be used on men as well. The best part, my son, Jacob, has super bad eczema on his belly and everything I have used so far makes it go away for a little while, but then it just comes back, I try this on him and it works, not to mention making his skin so soft! You can use this on your skin, nails and hair! I will be testing it out on my hair soon, as I have a horribly dry scalp! I have faith it will help me out!


You can find their ingredients used in their products, here! You can check out other products from FiaFini at their website. Also, like them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and sign up for their mailing list


No comments:

Post a Comment