Friday, April 25, 2014

Fave 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Review!!

I was sent some awesome juice the other day! It was nice because I am always trying to find juices that are more natural for my kids. Most juices I buy from the store make them throw up, I am pretty sure it's mostly because of all the sugars. I normally get them V8 juices. This juice was nice because they loved all three flavors and I also was able to try each of the three flavors (orange tangerine & pineapple) (pomegranate blueberry & goji) and (strawberry banana & kiwi). I thought they were all good. I liked the flavor with the pineapple the most. 




I love that these juices all have three servings of veggies and fruits and are low on calories. Here is a picture to show you that Fave juice is much better for not only you, but kids too!



You can order your Fave juice here!
Make sure to like them on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment