Friday, April 25, 2014

Shelton's Poultry Review!!

Look at that! More JERKY!! Another company has sent me some yummy stuff to try out! This time, I received peppered original turkey jerky, hot and spicy turkey jerky, jalapeno turkey smoked snack sticks, original turkey smoked snack sticks, ad pepperoni flavored turkey smoked snack sticks. They also sent me some turkey chili with beans, mild turkey chili with beans and a can of premium breast of chicken to try out. All of these products are gluten free.

I tried the peppered original first. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did because of the pepper, but it was really good. It's a thin cut jerky but it was really tender. I thought it was a bit peppery, so I didn't eat the whole bag like I normally would when it comes to jerky.
Peppered Original
Peppered Original

 






Next, I tried the hot and spicy. Once again, I was a bit hesitant, I don't like spicy foods. It was definitely hot and spicy! My mouth was still burning from the peppered jerky, but it made my mouth burn even more! When I swallowed the tiniest piece I could find in the bag, my throat was on fire!! This jerky would be great for the heat lovers in your house!
Hot and Spicy
Hot and Spicy






I then tried the pepperoni flavored stick. It had a really good pepperoni flavor. Definitely great for letting my mouth cool down from the previous two flavors I tried. I thought it tasted great!
Pepperoni flavored turkey stick

Following the pepperoni, I tried the original. I will have to say, this one was my favorite! It was really good. Just a plain turkey stick. I could taste the smoked flavor, but it wasn't overpowering.

Original flavored turkey stick

Finally out of the jerky selection I had to try, I tried the Jalapeno flavored stick. It was a little spicy, but not to bad. Still had a great flavor.

Jalapeno Turkey Stick

After trying all the jerky, I tried the mild chili. It was delicious! It wasn't a soupy chili, it was a chunky chili. Not spicy at all, so that was a plus! I definitely would like to have more of this.

Mild Turkey Chili

Although, I didn't get the chance to try the spicy turkey chili, I was all spiced out, I have a feeling that when I do try it, it will be just as good as everything else I tried from the Shelton's Poultry company. I also did't have the chance to try the can of chicken. But I think it would make a great sandwich. 


You can find your jerky or chili along with a bunch of other stuff they offer at their website! They also offer pet treats!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment