Thursday, May 1, 2014

Barbara's Cookie Pies Review!!

I found this website just playing around on google and I thought I would give her pies a try! I received her Peanut Butter Cup Pie to review. She has so many flavors to chose from, along with other goodies to try out! There is even an option where you can create your own, I did not look into this, so I am not sure how it works.

Some other flavors of pies she offers are; Almond Joyful, Almond Raspberry, Caramel Chocolate, Fudge Brownie and many more! These pies would be a great gift idea for the sweet tooth in your life!

The Peanut Butter Cookie Pie I got was very delicious! The crust wasn't your normal pie crust; that's where the 'cookie pie' comes in. The filling, of course, was all peanut butter, really creamy rich peanut butter. On top, there was drizzled chocolate!




This was definitely a great review to do! I had to use all the power in me to not eat the whole thing!!

You can get your cookie pie at their website!

1 comment: