Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bouqs Review!!!

I am a HUGE flower fan, especially roses! If they're bought for me from a special someone, or even if I buy them myself, flowers make me feel wonderful! So when I was able to review this bouquet of flowers sent to me from Bouqs, I was probably the happiest person in the world. They sent me 14 long stem and short stem roses to review from you. They came from California! They also offer a selection from South America! This site is really great and would be awesome for mother's day or even an anniversary. You don't have to get roses, they offer a large variety of flowers and colors just for you.

I received JUST the roses to review! The other flowers were already in the vase and I only have one.


Trust me, flowers aren't cheap! But when you have an option to pay only $75 for 36 long stemmed roses, that's a steal! They give you an option for people like me who can't decide, you can chose to have them pick out a bouquet! I should probably mention, they have three different prices and sizes of bouquet as well. So if you don't feel the need to spend $75.

You can get you flower arrangement sent right to your house, or wherever you need them to go, by looking at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment