Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cowgirl Dirt Review!

What girl doesn't like makeup? Ok, so I know a couple, but still! I have some pretty neat makeup I have reviewed for you all! I received 10 different sample sizes of Cowgirl dirt makeup! Growing up in the country and being around horses my whole life, I get the names of the products, it's really neat actually!


The first product I checked out was the Finishing Powder. You apply this to your face under your foundations or whatever you apply to your face normally. It is used to soak up oils and remove lines and wrinkles to give your face a smooth finish! I used this to mostly get rid of the black circles under my eyes! It worked!






Next was the sample brushes they sent me. There were only two of them, but they are the perfect size to

apply lipstick or eye shadows.



I like to use bronzer over my foundation, since I can't get a tan to save my life, so I picked out their Dusty Bronzer sample. It came with two different shades; Trail and Arena.




Then there is the eye makeup remover. Normally when I put makeup on, I like my mascara and eyeliner dark, really dark! I get way more compliments about my blue eyes popping out! So eye makeup remover is a must for me!





I also got some Stardust body glitter, for those nights I wanna sparkle! It's a really pretty color and I enjoy the way it looks.





I got the deep sea mask as well, but it came in powder form, so I have not had the chance to try it out yet!

The Black Beauty Powder Eyeliner is also a big hit for me, like I said I love my eyeliner dark!

I am not a huge lipstick fan, but I have noticed I have been wearing it more.. So I tried it out and it's a really pretty shade!! I really like it!

And last but not least, There was the White Wash, Cream Eye Shadow. It is a really pretty color, but I have yet to use this product either. I will soon though!

Don't forget, these are SAMPLE sizes! So when you order a full size product, you will get more than this. They offer numerous things, makeup related! If you love to make your face smooth and flawless, and love to check out new products, I would definitely suggest checking out their website to grab some stuff of your own!





No comments:

Post a Comment