Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bioxidea Cosmetics

For this review, I was able to check out some very nice products. I received their Miracle 48 mask. This was very different for a face mask, as I am used to the creamy type masks you apply to your face and let dry, this was like a gel mask. It was different, but is sure does what it says it's supposed to do; my skin felt firm and smooth and definitely moisturized!




With this wonderful Miracle 48 mask I tried, I felt like I was at a day Spa. You are supposed to take it off your face and let it dissolve in your bath water and it makes your body feel just as wonderful as your face, and it did exactly that! 



Like I said above, these aren't like normal messy masks that you have to spread on your face, all you do, is open and apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment