Thursday, July 10, 2014

Glass With A Twist Review!!

So, I was able to do a review on some really cool Irish Coffee Mugs, and they were not like anything I have ever seen in just any store. I have never seen them before and I was able to chose which two glass I wanted for this review, so I chose these. 


As you can see, I chose to get mine personally engrave with the words 'mom' and 'dad'. You can chose what you want yours to say, as well as chose from a variety of unique glasses: Beer Glasses, Wine Glasses, Champagne Flutes, Shot Glasses, Cocktail Glasses, Martini and Margarita Glasses, Coffee Mugs and Other glasses.

This would be a great gift idea, or even for a wedding party, which they even have Wedding Glasses

"GlassWithaTwist.com is the web’s best source for engraved glassware! We custom etch 

barware and engrave restaurant-quality glassware to your specifications. Personalize one of 

our template designs, or start from scratch and make your own! There are no setup charges 

and no quantity requirements....get anything from a single glass to a bulk order. We are the 

web's best source for custom engraved glass!"


Visit their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment