Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ann & Hope Curtain & Bath Outlet Shop Review!!

I was able to review a set of curtains and a curtain rod for all of you. Let me say, I am loving them! The kids have a tendency to pull the blinds down from my slider, so I hung up some basically pointless curtains that were see through. They were only hung up by nails, because I wasn't worried about getting a curtain rod til I had nice curtains. Well I finally got my nice curtains! I was able to pick them out and wanted a dark color to keep the light out at night time, since I sleep on the couch. Well they are perfect!



I received the Carter Foam Back Grommet Curtains. They are perfect for the blocking out the hot sun from shining in my slider door. They come in four colors, chocolate, plum, linen and silver. The foam back is great for keeping out the heat of the summer, and the cold of the winter, living in Michigan, this is awesome! And the prices of their products are very reasonable! 


You can check out these curtains, as well as many other curtains and other home decor at their website, they also sell their products in stores; find a store near you!
You can also connect with them on Twitter, Google+, PinterestLinked in and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment