Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ozeri Review!

From the Ozeri website, I was able to chose witch product I wanted to review, I chose the Ozeri RevTM Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Dial. When I got my bathroom scale, I opened the package right away. I was so excited to test it out! It is the coolest bathroom scale I've ever seen. 

"•Electro-Mechanical LCD and Dial automatically 
illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and 
kg, for easy-to read results.

•Built-in alarm reminds you to measure your weight at 
the same time each day.

•Award-winning design features an oversized platform 
made of impact-resistant tempered glass. 

• Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 
pounds (180 kilograms) in 0.2lb or 0.1kg increments. 

• StepOn technology captures the precise weight 
measurements upon contact.

•Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve 
battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low 

Battery Indicator (batteries included)."


So after I put the batteries in it, I had to weigh myself. Since I've had my kids, I way the most I have my whole life, yeah, welcome to motherhood! I was really amazed with the quickness of the scale taking my weight. It was within two seconds, and I was done. Definitely worth the two seconds of my day it took. I am very pleased with Ozeri's Bathroom Scale!

You can find the scale I reviewed along with many more products at the modernahousewares.com. You can also find some very useful products on their Facebook page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment