Tuesday, May 27, 2014

AnnMarie Gianni Skin Care Review!

I was able to review some samples from AnnMarie Gianni. It's a skin care company that offers so many products to keep your skin healthy! I got eight of her products; Ayurvedic Facial Scrub, Dead Sea Facial Scrub, Aloe-Herb Cleanser, Purifying Mud Mask, Herbal Facial Oil, Repair Serum, Coconut Body Oil and Neroli Toning Mist. 

I was not able to review any of her full sized products, so in the pictures I will be showing you, they're not actual size products! Below I will add pictures from my favorite items to my least favorite items with the links to tell you a little about each! For the record, I loved all of these products! They made me feel like I spent hundreds of dollars at the Spa!








                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dead Sea Facial Scrub!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Herbal Facial Oil












































I would highly suggest these products and many more if you're looking for that fresh, clean and healthy skin! You can read more information about these products, by clicking the links above. You can also check out their other products!
You can also read about the benefits of these products over store bought chemical filled products you would normally put on your body, just check out the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment