Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Barney Butter Review!

Are you allergic to peanuts but love peanut butter? How about some delicious Almond butter? Barney Butter has made some amazing spreadable almond butter with no peanuts and it's gluten free! They offer so many varieties of their almond butter, from crunchy to smooth. I was able to try out their squeezable packs in plain almond butter, they were amazing! You can find other products, here!

I decided when I tasted my butter for the first time, to use it on graham crackers, it was a great idea! It tasted so good! It probably helps that I LOVE almonds!



You can use their almond butter for numerous things, not just graham crackers like I did, they even give you recipes on their site!

You can find other information about this product along with the others they offer on their website


No comments:

Post a Comment