Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bake It Pretty Review!!

I love baking! Everything but cookies that is! Cakes, muffins, cupcakes, brownies, all sorts of stuff! I've always wanted to decorate the frosting of my cakes and cupcakes and now I can! Bake It Pretty has made that simple for me! They sent me their icing kit and some muffin cups to review for you all. I will have to say, I love them! The icing kit is heavy duty and they work great! They made decorating my cakes so much easier!



Not to mentions the muffin cups are pretty heavy duty and have cute designs on them! don't worry about your muffin cup falling into your batter anymore!

Bake It Pretty has all sorts of supplies to fit your baking needs! Go check out their website! Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment