Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cate & Chloe Review!!

I received a pair of beautiful earrings from Cate & Chloe Subscription box. This is a jewelry subscription box, that will send you about $200 a month worth of jewelry, and it will only cost you as low as $32 a month! Pretty neat, and their jewelry is really cute, too! They also have a V.I.P. membership. Also, if you don't want some surprise jewelry sent to your door every month, you can buy whatever items you want!

As well as earrings, they also have necklaces and bracelets. The pair of earrings I got are called Devin "Divine" Stud Earrings, and are worth $125, they are really beautiful, unfortunately for me, I don't have my ears pierced! 



In my opinion, this is a really great way to get cute jewelry for a reasonable price! And the best part, you get two or three items sent to you every month! How could it be any better?

To check out their other jewelry, go to their website, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment