Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ellie Review!

Ellie is a fitness apparel company, so great for someone who would love to lose weight, i.e. myself! 



The tank top they sent me is the Zuma Canyon Tank. It's a cute, tight fit tank top with a built in bra! when I tried this on, I was very comfortable! I liked most about this tank top was the fact that it had the built in bra, so no need to wear an itchy bra while working out!












Now for the pants. I chose these Cool Down Capris. These capris have a cool moisture wicking feature! And they come pre shrunk. These were also tight fitting, but still comfortable! It was like wearing spandex, only cuter!
















Ellie has also offered my readers a code to get 20% off their first order! Every five orders using this code means I get another article of clothing to do a review on! so order your clothes today!! The code you can use is: roney20 
Ellie has tons of cute exercise clothes for you to chose from, trust me, it was hard to pick anything out, because all their stuff is super cute!

You can check out their clothing at their website, follow them on Instgram, like their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment