Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mama Francesca Review!

I was able to review six flavors of Parmesan cheese. I know, normally you only get plain ole grated Parmesan cheese, well they have that too! They have: Parmesan Asiago & Romano, Parmesan Basil & Oregano, Parmesan & Romano, Classic Parmesan, Parmesan & Garlic and Parmesan & Red Pepper. They also sent me two t shirts and an apron!




So, as I've said in other reviews, I love spaghetti! It is my favorite meal! And what better way to make any kind of pasta dish even better than to add some fresh grated Parmesan Cheese? And with all these flavors! Plus, who doesn't love cheese!?

The Parmesan cheese used in these mixtures smells so good and tastes even better! They could basically make any meal even more amazing!

You can check out their website, like them on Facebook, follow then on Pinterest & Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment