Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stunner of the Month Review!

As winter is FINALLY ending and summer is slowly but surely coming upon us, what better review to do than Stunner of the Month's sunglasses! Stunner of the Month is definitely a great place to shop for your next pair of sunglasses! Their style is anywhere, from great to fabulous! Everyone can find their perfect pair of shades here! Even better, if you pay $9 a month, they will send you a new pair once a month!


This picture is from when I had a working tablet to take pictures on, the kiddos decided to throw it in the kitchen and crack the screen and now it won't even turn on, so I can't take any better of a picture! But these are the sunglasses I got, I love them. It's almost as if I told the people at Stunner of the Month I am in complete awe when it comes to animal print, basically anything; as long as it's not real! They are leopard printed! They are super cute and block any and all sunlight from completely blinding me! 

Don't worry, if you're not into the whole animal print like I am, they offer many many fin styles to chose from! You can check out their stuff at their website, as well as start you Stunner of the Month subscription! $9 a month for awesome high quality sunglasses? Who could beat that!? You can also follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment