Friday, June 13, 2014

Candy Japan Subscription Box Review!

For this review, I cannot give you very much information about the products. The labeling is in Japanese and I don't know how to read it, so please, bare with me!

For this subscription box, I received a few different samples to try out. I don't know what they were, but they were pretty good. There was also some tea that I ma pretty sure was green tea, but I didn't drink it' I don't like tea unless it's fruity flavored or something other than bitter tea. For $25 a month, you can get an "envelope" of candy sent to your house twice a month from Japan, and yes, they even ship it to the USA.


The image above is an image I found on Google, since I lost all of my original pictures when my friend took his laptop back. So anyways, this is exactly what I was able to review.

First of all, you can see the little green tea bags on the top. We will move onto the next item, the rectangular candies they sent me. They are a wafer snack filled with red bean paste, I know it doesn't sound like something you would eat for a sweet snack, but it is. I also got a round wafer filled with the same red bean paste. Then, there are the little bite sized round balls, which I personally thought they were the best, They are a baked white bean paste snack. This was a very interesting treat for me.

I would love to get another box of the candies they send to people, I would recommend trying this out at least once to see if you like it, if you like to try different foods. I was intrigued by this because it came from a very different country.

If you would like to check them out, go to their website. Go ahead and try some. Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment