Saturday, June 21, 2014

Simple Glow Candle Company Review!

Many of you may know, I love candles! I love the feeling of having a wonderfully scented house! For this review, I was able to review a jar candle from Simple Glow Candle Co. I was able to pick the scent of the candle, so I chose Enchanted. When I got the package in the mail with my candle in it, I was so excited to smell it! It smelled so wonderful I had to light it up! The jar itself was cutely designed, It had a classy label on it with a cute ribbon that matched the color of the candle.


Simple Glow makes their candles with a soy wax!

Simple Glow also offers many other scents to chose from, along with sizes. They also offer air fresheners and wax melts!

You an check out their website and pick your scent! Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment