Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Evologie Review!

I can honestly say, I don't think I have ever used so many skin products in my life! I got the Stay Clear Cleanser, Intensive Blemish Serum and the Stay Clear Cream! I used this product this morning and my face feels amazingly soft and clean!

I went in order of product use, starting with the Stay Clear Cleanser. All you do is wet your hands, pump some of the cleanser into your hands and wash your face, rinse it off and pat it dry. Really simple. Just using this made my face feel great!


Now, I don't really have any blemishes on my face as of now, but I used the blemish serum as well. I will have to let you all know, if you have a runny nose and have been blowing your nose for days before using this product, DON"T put it on your nose. I figured I would see if it would take away the redness on my nose, and it burnt so bad! My fault! 


So after the horrible experience with the burning of my nose, I continued anyways, because once again, my fault! I used the cream. I did not put any of this anywhere around my nose this time. But I put it on the rest of my face and it definitely made my face feel fresh and soft!


So with these products, you are supposed to use them in the order I told you about, you can use the cleanser twice a day for however long you need too, and the cream can also be applied twice a day. The blemish serum is supposed to be used for blemishes and then you don't use it til another one comes along.

I really liked the cleanser for washing my face. I plan on using it in the mornings when I wake up and at night before I go to bed. Much better than soap and water! I will also use the cream after washing my face. Mostly because it helps prevent breakouts, and we all know how much of a pain acne can be, even if it's just one pimple here or there. These products are hypoallergenic, which is great for me because I have really sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free, oil free, and alcohol free.

You can orders your here, or enter the giveaway below!! 
You can also like their Facebook page!
This is giving you a chance to save even more money that they are offering on their site right now. These three products have a value of $106, they have it on their site for only $84! They are also kind enough to let me give you a chance to get these products for free!

Here's what you get!








3 comments:

  1. I would love this - I have been trying out different skin products lately, so this would be great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the way this one made my face feel.. But like I said, from having a runny nose and wiping it all day long, it definitely burnt! But I know it was from my nose being irritated already.

      Delete