Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kair Hands Free Bath Visor Review!!

One thing both me and my kids hate about bath time, washing their hair and water runs down their faces. Sometimes, they choke on it! Having twins makes bath time twice as hard! When I seen the Kair Hands Free Bath Time Visor online, I knew I had to get it!


I received this product in the mail and was really excited to try it out! The only bad part, I had to wait til bath time, which is before the boys go to bed. When I tried it out, I was very impressed! It kept the water from running down their faces when I washed their hair. They didn't seem to like it as much as I did, but it did help. I feel like this would be something you would need to start using at a younger age than what Jacob and Jordin (my boys) are, they are almost two. They kept pulling it off. But, I am hoping that using it every night while doing their baths, they will get used to it.

It was made by a dad who was "sick of the fussy bath time routine". It is BPA free and non-toxic, for your child's safety. It has a "unique air cushioned design". It can be worn two ways to keep water out of your kids face, or even to help older kids learn how to wash their own hair. This is definitely a very cool product and I am really happy I had the chance to test it out!

I really recommend this product for all parents who have younger children who haven't learned about breathing through their mouths during baths. You can get yours at the Kair website!

No comments:

Post a Comment