Monday, April 21, 2014

Jimmy's Sticky Jerky Review!

Yay! I got some jerky to try out for all of you! For those of you who don't know me, I LOVE me some jerky! So yes, I am excited!

I was offered the choice of two flavors out of the seven they offer; turkey sweet, beef sweet, beef black pepper, beef cilantro and lime, turkey heat, beef heat and beef fire. I am not big on spicy foods, so I chose the turkey sweet and the beef sweet.

So, when I first opened the package of the beef sweet and pulled out a piece, it was almost as if someone had just made homemade jerky! They jerky was super sticky, and looked amazing! Then comes the fun part; I tried a piece. It had a really good flavor, but had a little bit of a bite of spice to it. It was a little tough, but mostly tender! I would totally buy this brand of jerky if I seen it in a store!



Now it's time to try the turkey sweet. Same thing with this jerky, sticky and fresh looking, great smell, now to taste it! Definitely tender, more so than the beef sweet I tried. Really good flavor! I definitely liked the turkey sweet better than the beef sweet.



This jerky was a cool review for me to do as I am from Michigan and the owner (Jimmy) is from a small town in Michigan called Shelby. 

You can find Jimmy's Sticky Jerky at their website, follow them on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Also, like their Facebook page.

What flavor's will you chose?


No comments:

Post a Comment